Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just a few...


Happy Valentines Day!!! I made these cute little "suckers" for a dear friend who also just happens to watch my daughter...They are for her son to take to school. I made 14 of these little guys. They are 3" square and the inside has two little holes punch to thread the sucker through. I really like how they turned out...
















I absolutely LOVE how this turned out!!!!! It is for a very strong woman fighting breast cancer...My step-sons aunt. I have never officially met her, but I know of her and know how brave and inspirational she is and has been to so many people. She unfortunatley is not and has not been doing the greatest, so I wanted to give her something that would hopefully brighten her day...

I absolutely LOVE the Believe stamp from Unity Stamp Co. I embossed it with glitter which gave it that extra "ZING" (also the brand of the embossing glitter :-) ) and then I pop dotted the Believe and the 3 little ribbons. I was SOOOO pleased with how this turned out. I really hope she likes it. I gave it to my step-sons mom when I picked him up tonight to give her. If anyone would like to uplift a prayer for her and her family, I know it would mean alot to me. My step-son is very close to his aunt and loves her very much...









Well....that pretty much does it. I have SOOO many plans for tomorrow, I really hope that I can get things done! I have an activity I want to do with my Step-son for his aunt, but we will see if we can get it done, making a picture frame. I know I had been pretty quite on posting and creating, hopefully someday I will get to the point where I can create at least one thing everyday! Well happy crafting all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment