Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cute Little Cards...At least I think so!

I was able to get a few things done yesterday, so I figured since I didn't get this done last night I would share today..So I will get right to them....
This first one features Unity Stamp Co KOM LOVE this set...So many different stamps great for ALL occasions! On the sentiment I lifted up the middle and then tacked down the ends for a wavy look...(I couldn't get a good picture that showed it off, so you will just have to use your imagination...
Saint Patricks day Birthday Card!!! Do you know anyone who has a birthday durng March or around St. Patricks Day? Here is the perfect card for you!!! I really like how it turned out! My 2 1/2 year old helped me out with the embossing! She ran it through my Texture Boutique for me...She loves doing that thing, she things she is pretty hot stuff when she does.

Do you knwo a fun loving little boy that is turning 10? Or a girl for that matter...Don't ask me why I specified an actual age on this card...I just did...I think it turned out cute...
I blinged up the cricut also, for some added sparkle...Couple little jewels for the eyes and a line of green stickles to shine up his smile. I think he is cute. LOL

Well thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my creations...Hoping to do somemore tonight...or at least clean up my room... LOL
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Katie. Love the sparkling, ppy smile of the cricut (he takes good care of his choppers!) and I especially like the card with the clover. (not cuz of St P's day). It flows very well.

    ReplyDelete