Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It has been a long ride!

Well everyone, I noticed that my last entry was from December 29, 2010...If you are wondering why I haven't posted since then I have a good reason...See my husband, who is deployed overseas actaully surprised us all that night!  He was able to come home on R&R and also for his brothers wedding!  It was a wonderful surprise!  So I was a little busy and preoccupied with him being home to really worry about blogging.  Hope you all understand!  :-)

Well I have been wanting to begin an actual business with my papercrafting for a few months now...and I have officially begun it!  My website now has an official store where you can purchase the cards and other items that I make.  For those of you that already papercraft, I will begin to carry some supplies like papers and embellishments that you can purchase.  It is all through PayPal!  If you don't have a PayPal account just contact me about other payment options..  Hope over to http://www.scrapbox00.com/ and see what I have to offer!!

I am really excited about this venture!  I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Now for a few cards I made last night....(remember all these cards you see on my blog are available for purchase through my website http://www.scrapbox00.com/ or directly through me!

No comments:

Post a Comment